Dark Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Yeilds: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used vanilla unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 6-8 dark chocolate chips
- Add chia seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and milk into a sealable container (ie. mason jar, tupperware, or glass container).
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until firm. May have to stir occasionally.
- To serve, top with raspberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Optional: sprinkle with cacao nibs if desired.