This Dark Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding is my favorite late night snack. Containing over 9g of fiber per serving (the Recommended Daily Intake for Females = 25g/day; Males = 38g/day), this recipe is great for optimizing gut health and blood sugar balance. Chia and flaxseeds are also rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids which help fight inflammation in the body. So, incorporating this dish post-workout may provide recovery benefits. Enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Yeilds: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used vanilla unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 6-8 dark chocolate chips
- Add chia seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and milk into a sealable container (ie. mason jar, tupperware, or glass container).
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until firm. May have to stir occasionally.
- To serve, top with raspberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Optional: sprinkle with cacao nibs if desired.